Thursday, September 20, 2012

Did I mention food?

One thing I love about Hong Kong (HK) is the food. Every time I come here, I am introduced to many new restaurants and street stalls, along with many new delicious dishes! Every dinner has consisted of 9-12 courses. I have trouble after part 8 and find myself within a zen food coma while I trudge through the remaining course meal wishing I wasn't stuffed so I could fully appreciate the taste. hahaha

Another thing I appreciate about HK is how the people here maneuver on the side walk and the road. It's very agressive, but everyone is productive in keeping things flowing. No one is stalled or just 'zoned out' following the car in front of him/her - unlike LA where traffic most of the time never moves. Here in HK, although the traffic is always thick, it is at least constantly moving! #goHK


Until next time,
T.E.T

No comments:

Post a Comment